Just so you know … I will also be sending an email – I am recommending you get your product in for conversion before too late in February. With the new dispensary bill, (which may affect us even though we are not a dispensary), we may have to close for a time after licensing requirements are submitted and we wait to be approved. I have no idea how quickly or slowly that will happen.
In the meantime, I am working on penning a letter requesting permission to stay open in the interim, at the very least for existing patients. I will also be asking you to send a letter to our representatives or whoever may hold the key to that answer. It is not acceptable for them to force our patients to “smoke pot or do without” while the paperwork flows. This new bill causes all kinds of security requirements and whatnot which seem just insane to me as we have been operating safely and efficiently for over two years now.
So, if you will please keep Albany’s Canna Kitchen & Research, LLC in your thoughts and prayers as we move forward it would be greatly appreciated. Also, as I said, you will want to bring your product in as early as possible this month. You do not have to pay until you pick it up, of course, but pickup may be necessary before March 3rd. Thank you!